So, I've got a week of EMT class under my belt. The first quiz, and homework assignment due, is Wednesday night but I've already re-certified my CPR skills for health care professionals and have been placed in a team with 5 other students. Class began with 25 or 26 students and was already down to 22 last night.
I'm juggling family errands/chores, farm chores, and classwork. The course feels fast but hasn't covered that much yet. I've enjoyed the people I've met so far and look forward to the remainder of the class. I'm one of the two oldest people in the class. The other one is 10 years older than me but also possesses two masters degrees in science and has been doing genetic research for many years now. Most of the rest of class are young men with military backgrounds interested in getting into EMS/fire fighting too.
I hope the quiz goes well and that Saturday's hands-on training goes well, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment