Wow! Everything seems like it has happened so fast the past few weeks. Bringing you up to speed, if you are still following: I completed my EMT course on July 25; I've been LiveScanned (fingerprinted) for volunteer fire fighting, EMT certification and Ambulance Driver license; I've taken and passed the National Registery; I've begun training for my local county fire department as a Paid Call Firefighter (PCF).
My son has returned home after spending the summer with my sister and losing, on purpose, 28 lbs! My wife and two youngest are back to school now and my oldest will begin next week. We are scheduled to visit DMV on Monday, me for my A.D. license exam and him for his learner's permit exam.
I'm trying to clean up my diet and get back to exercising again and finding it EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFICULT to get back on track with that. I'm also trying to get the farm in tiptop shape for harvest before I hopefully land a job with an ambulance company.
Otherwise, it's been kinda slow around here. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment